This IDC Study (a translation of the Japanese document IDC #J13280181) provides a multidimensional analysis of vendors' business strategies, user trends, business model, and technological trends for the Japan cloud services market, and offers predictions in regard market trends for 2013.
The Japan cloud market will experience full-scale fight between pure cloud services vendors and traditional ICT vendors. Both sides have strengths and weaknesses. Satoshi Matsumoto, research manager, IDC Japan IT Services notes, "To date, vendors have not rested on their laurels in regards sales, but it is important for them to be aware of the high risks, continually revise their business strategies, and - more importantly - strengthen their measures toward putting the "user" first."
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
In This Study
Japan Cloud Services Market Overview
Top 10 Predictions 2012 Review
1. There Will Be Increased Importance of Agile Development and DevOps in Vendors' Cloud Strategies.
2. There Will Be Increased Competition Among Vendors in the Hosted Private Cloud Market.
3. It Will Be the End of Competition for Vendors' First-Mover Advantage in the Public Cloud Market, and the Beginning of a New Age of Competition.
4. Hardware Vendors' Fight on the On-Premises Private Cloud Market Will Focus on Converged Systems.
5. Intelligent Industry Solutions Will Be Realized.
6. The Tug-Of-War for Identity and Access Management (IAM) in the Enterprises Market Will Begin.
7. Marketplaces Will Be Fully Launched in the Enterprise Market.
8. There Will Be Discussions on the Further Shaping of ICT Strategy, and the "Fallacy of Composition" by Suboptimization System Will Be Resolved.
9. Enterprise ICT Investment Will Begin to Change from Business Efficiency (Cost Saving) to Increasing Revenue.
10. "Cloud" as a Marketing Term Will Fade Out.
Japan Cloud Services 2013 Top 10 Predictions published by IDC in February 13, 2013. This report consists of Pages: 13 and the price starts from US $ 3500.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.