The global pharmaceutical market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during
2011-2017, exceeding sales worth US$ 1.1 Trillion by 2017. This market,
however, is expected to undergo a number of transitions which would impact the
course of its growth. These transitions include a shift of growth from the
developed to the emerging markets, an increasing focus on biopharmaceuticals
compared to small molecule drugs and an increasing preference for generics
compared to their branded versions. As a result of these transformations; the
need for a user friendly, robust and comprehensive pharmaceutical market
intelligence has become imperative for investors, researchers, consultants,
marketing strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the
pharmaceutical market in some form or the other.
IMARC Group, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms,
introduces a new and revolutionary way to understand and evaluate the global
pharmaceutical market with its Microsoft Excel based report entitled
“Global Pharmaceutical Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017”. This
report provides an analytical and statistical insight into the global
pharmaceutical market. The study, which has been undertaken using desk based
as well as primary market research has analyzed the following aspects of the
global pharmaceutical market.
What We Have Achieved in This Report?
- Regions Covered: Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin
America & Caribbean and Middle East & Africa
- Countries Covered in Each Region
- North America: United States and Canada
- Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia,
Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden,
Portugal, Hungary, Romania, Denmark, Czech Republic, Finland, Ireland, Norway,
Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg and
- Asia Pacific: Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, Taiwan,
Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Hong Kong,
New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore
- Latin America & Caribbean: Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina,
Puerto Rico, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Dominican Republic and Uruguay
- Middle East & Africa: South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arab, Algeria,
Morocco, United Arab Emirates Lebanon, Tunisia, Jordan and Kuwait
Focus of the Analysis:
- Historical sales performance (2007-2011) for each country
- Historical sales performance (2007-2011) for each region
- Sales forecast (2012-2017) for each country
- Sales forecast (2012-2017) for each region
- Sales performance of key manufacturers for each country (2007-2011)
- Sales performance of key therapeutic areas for each country (2007-2011)
- Country wise sales breakup for each region (2007-2011)
- Country wise sales breakup forecast for each region (2012-2017)
Key Questions Answered;
- What was the historical performance of the global pharmaceutical market?
- Which are the key regions and countries in the global pharmaceutical
- Which are the largest pharmaceutical markets in the world?
- Which are the fastest growing pharmaceutical markets in the world?
- Which markets are expected to witness the slowest growth in the coming
- Which countries represent the key markets for each region?
- What has been the performance of various therapeutic classes in each
- Who are the top pharmaceutical manufacturers in each country?
- What are the market shares of the top pharmaceutical manufacturers in each
Why You should Buy This Report?
- To gain a comprehensive understanding on the historical, current and
future pharmaceutical market trends across 70 countries in 6 regions.
- To identify potential regions, countries, therapeutic areas, partners and
competitors for market entry and expansion plans.
- As a tool for developing investment strategies by identifying the biggest
winners and losers across various regions and countries.
- To ensure a successful M&A and partnership strategy by identifying
therapeutic areas and companies with the most promising outlook.
Share Performance by Region
For more than 5 years, the International Market Analysis Research and
Consulting Group has been a leading advisor on management strategy and market
research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to
identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical
challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC's information products include major market, scientific, economic and
technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial,
and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for
biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel
and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the
IMARC's tailored approach combines unfathomable insight into the dynamics of
companies and markets with close cooperation at all levels of the client
organization. This ensures that our clients achieve unmatchable competitive
advantage, build more proficient organizations, and secure lasting results.