TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Cardiac Markers Device market to grow at a CAGR of 5.7 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rise in cardiovascular diseases. The Global Cardiac Markers market has also been witnessing the adoption of personalized medical services by healthcare organizations. However, the lack of medical reimbursement for cardiac markers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. TechNavio's report Global Cardiac Markers Device Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It analyzes the current Global Cardiac Markers market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Hoffman-La Roche, Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare, and Alere Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?