TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Network Security market to grow at a CAGR of 5.71 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rising network security threats. The Global Network Security market has also been witnessing the increasing demand of SaaS-based security solutions. However, difficulty in managing the network security due to the distributed network could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Network Security Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Network Security market industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Check Points Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., and Juniper Networks Inc. Other vendors mentioned in the report: Array Networks Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Clavister AB, F5 Networks Inc., IBM Corp., McAfee Inc., Microsoft Corp., Nortel Networks Corp., Palo Alto Networks, Sourcefire Inc., SonicWALL, Symantec Corp., Trend Micro Inc., and WatchGuard Technologies Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
End-user Segmentation by Sub-segments
Global Network Security Market by Delivery Platforms
Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
- 13.2 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- 13.3 Juniper Networks Inc.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Network Security Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 2: Global Network Security Market by Sub-segments 2011 (percentage)
- Exhibit 3: Global Network Security Market by Delivery Platforms 2011
- Exhibit 4: Global Network Security Market by Delivery Platforms 2011-2015 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Global Network Security Market Revenue by Delivery Platforms 2011-2015 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 6: Global Network Security Market by End-user Segmentation 2011 (percentage)
- Exhibit 7: Global Network Security Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 8: Global Network Security Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Global Network Security Market 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in June 13, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 41 and the price starts from US $ 1500.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.