TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automated Fingerprint Identification
System market to grow at a CAGR of 19.71 percent over the period 2012-2016.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased
acceptance of e-governance projects. The Global Automated Fingerprint
Identification System market has also been witnessing the availability of
customized automated fingerprint identification system applications. However,
the need for higher standardization and compatibility could pose a challenge
to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Automated Fingerprint Identification System
market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with
inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Automated
Fingerprint Identification System market in the Americas, the EMEA, and the
APAC regions, its market landscape, and growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
The key vendors dominating this market space include Morpho SA, 3M Cogent
Inc., and NEC Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are AFIX Technologies Inc., East
Shore Technologies, Fujistsu Ltd., Papillon Systems Ltd., Sonda Technologies,
and Suprema Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?