TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Energy Management Information System (EMIS) market to grow at a CAGR of 3 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing focus on emission reduction. The Global Energy Management Information System market has also been witnessing an increased number of mergers and acquisitions. However, the lack of awareness of energy saving and EMISs could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Energy Management Information System Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Energy Management Information System market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include ABB Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, and Schneider Electric SA.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Alerton Technologies Inc., American Auto-Matrix Inc., Automated Logic Corp., Barrington Systems Inc., Cimetrics Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Control Pak International, Control Systems International, Delta Controls Inc., Echelon Corp., Energy Control Systems Inc., HI Solutions Inc., Johnson Controls Inc., Novar Controls Corp., Solidyne Corp., Control Concepts Inc., Philips Teletrol Systems Inc., The Trane Co., Tridium Inc., Verdiem Corp., 1E Ltd., Apogee Interactive Inc., Automated Energy Inc., Comverge Technologies Inc., Engage Networks Inc., Global Power Products Inc., Infotility Inc., Dell Inc., Powerit Solutions LLC, Rockwell Automation Inc., Veris Industries Inc., and WebGen Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
- 04.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 04.2 EMIS Process
- 04.3 End-user Segmentation
End-user Segmentation by Revenue 2011
End-user Segmentation by Revenue (2011-2015)
End-user Segmentation by Percentage (2011-2015)
- 04.4 Market Investment by Industry
- 04.5 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
Revenue Segmentation by Business Divisions in 2011
Employee Structure by Segments
- 13.3 Schneider Electric SA
Employees by Region
- 13.4 Honeywell International Inc.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Energy Management Information System Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 2: Energy Management Information System Decision Making Process
- Exhibit 3: Global Energy Management Information System Market by End-user Segmentation 2011 (percentage)
- Exhibit 4: Global Energy Management Information System Market by End-user Segmentation 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Energy Management Information System Market by End-user Segmentation 2011-2015 (percentage)
- Exhibit 6: Global Energy Management Information System Market by Investment from Industries 2011 (percentage)
- Exhibit 7: Global Energy Management Information System Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 8: Energy Saving Plan
- Exhibit 9: Subsidiaries of ABB Group 2011
- Exhibit 10: ABB Group Revenue Generation by Business Divisions 2011 (percentage)
- Exhibit 11: ABB Group Employee Structure 2011
- Exhibit 12: ABB Group Orders by Region 2011
- Exhibit 13: ABB Group Orders by Market 2011
- Exhibit 14: Siemens AG Reporting Structure 2011
- Exhibit 15: Siemens AG Employee Structure by Segments 2011
- Exhibit 16: Siemens AG Revenue by Region 2011
- Exhibit 17: Siemens AG Revenue by Country 2011
- Exhibit 18: Siemens AG Revenue by Sector 2011
- Exhibit 19: Schneider Electric SA Ownership Structure as of December 31, 2011
- Exhibit 20: Schneider Electric SA Revenue Generation by Business 2011
- Exhibit 21: Schneider Electric SA Revenue by Region 2011
- Exhibit 22: Schneider Electric SA Employee Structure 2011
Global Energy Management Information System Market 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in August 23, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 57 and the price starts from US $ 2000.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.