TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Internet Protocol Television Services market to grow at a CAGR of 22.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is IPTV services acting as a revenue channel for telecom operators amidst falling average revenue per user. The Global Internet Protocol Television Services market has also been witnessing high customization of IPTV Services and a shift towards triple-play services. However, content availability and the high cost of IPTV services could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, Global Internet Protocol Television Services Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Internet Protocol Television Services market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include China Telecom, iliad Free, Verizon, AT&T, France Telecom, and Deutsche Telekom.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?