TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Intrusion Alarm System market to grow at a CAGR of 4.9 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for increased safety and security. The Global Intrusion Alarm System market has also been witnessing an increase in development of wireless intrusion alarm systems. However, high product costs leading to decreased investment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Intrusion Alarm System Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Intrusion Alarm System market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Honeywell International Inc., Bosch Security Systems, UTC Fire and Security, and Siemens AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?