TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Carrier VoIP market to grow at a CAGR of 16.6 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high demand of VoIP services. The Global Carrier VoIP market has also been witnessing a shift from legacy voice networks to VoIP equipment. However, the decline in prices of VoIP equipment and competition from IMS vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Carrier VoIP Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Carrier VoIP market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Huawei, GenBand, Alcatel-Lucent, and Acme Packet.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?