TechNavio's analysts forecast the Drug-eluting Stent market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 4.3 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the region. The Drug-eluting Stent market in Europe has also been witnessing the trend of formation of strategic alliances among vendors. However, the decline in the average price of drug-eluting stent could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Drug-eluting Stent Market in Europe 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Europe; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Boston Scientific Corp., Abbott Vascular, Medtronic Inc., and Cordis Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?