TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Wireless Infrastructure market to grow at a CAGR of 1.9 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rapid deployment of LTE networks by telecom operators. The Global Wireless Infrastructure market has also been witnessing development of energy-efficient equipment. However, market cannibalization of technologies could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Wireless Infrastructure Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Wireless Infrastructure market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Alcatel-Lucent Inc., Ericsson Inc., Huawei Co. Ltd., and Nokia
Siemens Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
- 12.1 Ericsson Inc.
- 12.2 Nokia Siemens Networks Ltd.
- 12.3 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 12.4 Alcatel-Lucent Inc.
13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 2: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market Segmentation by Technology
- Exhibit 3: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market By Segments 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 5: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Global Wireless Infrastructure Market 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in May 7, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 34 and the price starts from US $ 1500.