TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Offshoring IT Services market to grow at a CAGR of 16.27 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the unstable economic scenario in the US and the UK. The Global Offshoring IT market has also been witnessing an upward trend owing to the availability of highly skilled engineering talent in emerging economies. However, political pressure in developed countries to reduce offshoring poses challenges to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Offshoring IT Services Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. It covers the landscape of the Global Offshoring IT Services and examines its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Accenture Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP).
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?