|Low-cost Car Market in India 2011-2015
|Published: May 14, 2012
||From USD 1500
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Low-cost Car market in India to grow at a CAGR of 24.7 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from rural areas and tier-2 cities. The Low-cost Car market in India has also been witnessing the trend of increasing safety and environment norms. However, the increase in fuel prices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Low-cost Car Market in India 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report is focused on India. It also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., Tata Motors Ltd., Hyundai Motors India Ltd., and General Motors Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Market Challenges
09. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
- 11.1. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- 11.2. Tata Motors Ltd.
- 11.3. Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
- 11.4. General Motors Co.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Indian GDP Growth Rate 2005-2015 (percentage)
- Exhibit 2: Indian Middle-class Growth Rate 2005-2020 (in million)
- Exhibit 3: Low-cost Car Market in India 2011-2015 (units in millions)
- Exhibit 4: Total Car Sales and Low-cost Car Sales in India 2011-2015 (percentage)
- Exhibit 5: Price Range of Low-cost Cars by Countries and Regions 2011 (US$)
- Exhibit 6: Low-cost Car Market in India by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Low-cost Car Market in India 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in May 14, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 35 and the price starts from US $ 1500.