TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Enterprise Network Attached Storage
(NAS) market to grow at a CAGR of 22.85 percent CAGR percent over the period
2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the
improved cost-efficiency caused by the adoption of NAS solutions. The Global
Enterprise NAS market has also been witnessing increased adoption of NAS
solutions from small and medium-sized enterprises. However, availability and
reliability issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Enterprise NAS Market 2012-2016, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Global Enterprise NAS market landscape and its
growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of
the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include EMC Corp., HP Co., IBM Corp.,
and NetApp Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are BlueArc Corp., Dell Inc.,
Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Oracle Corp., Panasas Inc., SolarWinds Inc., and
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.