TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Renal Denervation Devices market to
grow at a CAGR of 41.74 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of
hypertension. The Global Renal Denervation Devices market has also been
witnessing the increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures. However,
the presence of alternative treatment therapy could pose a challenge to the
growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Renal Denervation Devices Market 2012-2016, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Renal Denervation Devices market landscape and its
growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of
the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Boston Scientific Corp.,
Covidien plc, Medtronic Inc. and St. Jude Medical Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are CardioSonic Inc., Kona Medical Inc.,
Mercator Medsystems Inc., ReCor Medical Inc., Sound Interventions Inc., and
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.