TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Warehouse Management System (WMS)
market to grow at a CAGR of 7.63 over the period 2011-2015. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the need to improve
productivity. The Global WMS market has also been witnessing emerging demand
for service-oriented architecture. However, difficulty in selecting the right
WMS solution could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Warehouse Management System Market 2011-2015,
has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and APAC regions;
it also covers the Global WMS market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Manhattan Associates, Oracle
Corp., RedPrairie Corp., and SAP AG. Other vendors mentioned in the report:
Epicor, NetSuite, SYspro, CDC Software, Infor Global Solutions, Tecsys,
HighJump Software, Accellos, Deposco, eBizNET Solutions, LofFire, Snapfufil,
@logistics Reply, IBS, Lawson Software, Retalix, Servigistics, Totvs, IBM
Sterling Commerce, Aldata, e2open, Logility, Consafe Logistics, Generix Group,
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
- 13.1 Manhattan Associates Inc.
- 13.2 RedPrairie Corp.
- 13.3 SAP AG
- 13.4 Oracle Corp.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Supply Chain Management Classification
- Exhibit 2: Global WMS Market 2011-2015 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 3: Global WMS Market by Revenue Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 4: Global WMS Market by Industry Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 5: Global WMS Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 6: Global WMS Market by Vendor Segmentation
- Exhibit 7: List of Acquisitions by Manhattan Associates Inc.
- Exhibit 8: List of Acquisitions by RedPrairie Corp.
Global Warehouse Management Systems Market 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in June 8, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 42 and the price starts from US $ 1500.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.