TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Heavy Truck market to grow at a CAGR
of 4.87 percent in terms of units sold over the period 2011-2015. One of the
key factors for this growth is the increasing growth of the Global
Transportation market, which is the largest user of the trucks globally. The
Global Heavy Truck market has also been witnessing the rising demand of heavy
trucks from the BRIC countries because of steady economic growth in these
countries. However, the increasing total cost of ownership is acting as a
barrier to the market growth.
TechNavio's report, the Global Heavy Truck Market 2011-2015, has been prepared
based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts.
The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers
the Global Heavy Truck market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in
this market. The scope of this report includes the market for heavy trucks
that have a gross vehicle weight of over six tones including trucks, buses,
Key vendors dominating this market space include China First Automobile Works
Group Corp., Dongfeng Motor Corp., China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co.
Ltd., and Daimler AG
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Tata Motors Ltd., Volvo AB, Beijing
Auto Industry Corp., MAN Truck & Bus AG, Ashok Leyland Ltd., Paccar Inc.,
Toyota Motor Corp., Navistar International Corp., and Isuzu Motors Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Vendor Landscape by Geography
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Key Vendor Analysis
- 15.1 Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd.
- 15.2 Daimler AG
- 15.3 China FAW Group Corp.
- 15.4 China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co. Ltd.
16. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Truck Market
- Exhibit 2: Global Truck Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Truck Market 2011-2015 (million units)
- Exhibit 4: Global Heavy Truck Market 2011 (unit in percent)
- Exhibit 5: Global Heavy Truck Market 2011-2015 (million units)
- Exhibit 6: Global Heavy Truck Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 7: Global Heavy Truck Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 8: Key Vendors in Global Heavy Truck Market 2011
- Exhibit 9: Heavy Truck Market in China by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 10: Heavy Truck Market in India by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 11: Heavy Truck Market in Western Europe by Vendor Segmentation
- Exhibit 12: Heavy Truck Market in Eastern Europe by Vendor Segmentation
- Exhibit 13: Heavy Truck Market in North America by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 14: Heavy Truck Market in South America by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Global Heavy Truck Market 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in June 1, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 44 and the price starts from US $ 1500.