TechNavio's analysts forecast the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) market in the
APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 57. 4 percent over the period 2011-2015. One
of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the convergence of
multiple security solutions. The DLP market in the APAC region has also been
witnessing the integration of DLP solutions with other security offerings.
However, lack of awareness among customers could pose a challenge to the
growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Data Loss Prevention Market in the APAC Region
2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with
inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region; it also
covers the DLP market in the APAC region's industry landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include McAfee Inc., Symantec Corp.
and Trend Micro Inc. Other vendors mentioned in the report: CA Technologies,
Inc., EMC Corp., and Sophos Ltd, and Websense, Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.