TechNavio's analysts forecast the Electric Vehicle market in China to grow at a CAGR of 192.4 percent in terms of units sold over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors for this growth is the increasing oil consumption in China. The Electric Vehicle market in China has also been witnessing the increasing initiatives by the governments to create awareness and acceptance of electric cars in China. However, the high cost of electric vehicles is acting as a barrier to the growth.
TechNavio's report, the Electric Vehicle Market in China 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Electric Vehicle market in the China landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The scope of this report includes the market for hybrid, plug-in, and pure electric vehicles.
Key vendors dominating this market space include SAIC Motor Co. Ltd.., BYD Co. Ltd., Toyota Motor Corp., and General Motors Co. Other vendors mentioned in the report: China First Automobile Works Group Corp, Chery Automobile Co. Ltd., Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.