TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Gallium and Arsenic (GaAs) Device
market to grow at a CAGR of 3.1 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the
key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing global
adoption of smartphones. The Global GaAs Device market has also been
witnessing an increasing number of collaborations among GaAs device
manufacturers. However, increasing threat from alternate technologies could
pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global GaAs Device Market 2012-2016, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global GaAs Device market landscape and its growth prospects
in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include Avago Technologies Ltd., RF
Micro Devices Inc., Skyworks Solutions Inc., and TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are Apple Inc., Advanced Wireless
Semiconductor Company, Anadigics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and WIN
Semiconductors Corp. (GaAs).
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.