|Global Set Top Box Market 2011-2015
|Published: June 28, 2012
||From USD 1500
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Set Top Box market to grow at a CAGR of 2.75 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the advancement in technology. The Global Set Top Box market has also been witnessing increasing digitization of television networks. However, the high cost for advanced technology set top boxes could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Set Top Box Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the set top box landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems Ins., Motorola Inc., Pace plc., and Technicolor SA.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
- Market Overview
- Key Offerings
04. Market Landscape
- Market Structure
- Market Forecast
- Global Set Top Box Market by Unit Shipment
- Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
- 13.1. Pace plc
- 13.2. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc.
- 13.3. Technicolor USA Inc.
- 13.4. Cisco Systems Inc.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Structure of the Set Top Box Market
Exhibit 2: Global Set Top Box Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Shipment of Set Top Boxes 2011-2015 (million units)
Exhibit 4: Global Shipment by Types of Set Top Box 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Shipment by Types of Set Top Box 2011-2015 (percentage)
Exhibit 6: Global Set Top Box Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 7: Global Set Top Box Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Global Set Top Box Market 2011-2015 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in June 28, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 35 and the price starts from US $ 1500.