TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Intrusion Prevention System market to
grow at a CAGR of 16.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing number of
regulatory requirements. The Global Intrusion Prevention System market has
also been witnessing the increasing rate of market consolidation. However,
limited IT security budgets could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Global Intrusion Prevention System Market 2011-2015,
has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Intrusion Prevention System market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems Inc., McAfee
Inc., Sourcefire Inc., and TrippingPoint Technology Inc. Other vendors
mentioned in the report: Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., DeepNines
Technologies, Enterasys Networks, IBM Corp., Juniper Networks Inc., Radware
Ltd., StillSecure, Stonesoft Corp., Top Layer Security.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.