TechNavio's analysts forecast the Enterprise Software market in Thailand to
grow at a CAGR of 12.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the need for improved business
productivity. The Enterprise Software market in Thailand has also been
witnessing increasing adoption of enterprise software by SMEs. However, the
replacement of existing legacy systems could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Enterprise Software Market in Thailand 2011-2015, has
been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from
industry experts. The report focuses on Thailand; it also covers the
Enterprise Software Market in Thailand and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp.,
Oracle Corp., and SAP AG. Other vendors mentioned in the report: Infor Global
Solutions, Symantec Corp., EMC Corp., Software AG, BMC Software, and Adobe
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.