TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Central Nervous System Drugs market
to grow at a CAGR of -3.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing size of aging
population. The Global EEG/EMG Equipment market has also been witnessing the
trend of novel molecules, launched to treat central nervous system disorders
effectively. However, patent expiration of key drugs could pose a challenge to
the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Central Nervous System Drugs Market 2011-2015,
has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Central Nervous System Drugs market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AstraZeneca plc, Eli Lilly &
Co., Johnson & Johnson Ltd., and Pfizer Inc. Other vendors mentioned in the
report: Abbott Laboratories, Sanofi S.A., Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Eisai Co.
Ltd., UCB Pharma, Merck & Co. Inc., Schering-Plough Corp., Shire plc, and
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.