TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global CFD market in the Industrial
Equipment industry to grow at a CAGR of 11 percent over the period 2011-2015.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in
need for enhanced product development. The Global CFD market in the Industrial
Equipment industry has also been witnessing the emergence of mobile CFD
applications. However, the emerging threat from the high cost of CFD solutions
could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market in the
Industrial Equipment Industry 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an
in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report
covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global
CFD market in the Industrial Equipment industry landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Ansys Inc., CD-adapco Ltd,
and Mentor Graphics Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: EXA Corp., Blue Ridge Numerics Inc.
(Autodesk Inc.), Computational Engineering International (CEI) Inc., Numeca
International Inc., and Flow Science Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.