TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Flexible Printed Circuit Board (FPCB)
market to grow at a CAGR of 11.74 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of
the key factors contributing to this market growth is the demand for FPCB in
smartphones. The Global Flexible Printed Circuit Board (FPCB) market has also
been witnessing a growing need for FPCBs in the Consumer Electronics segment.
However, the high initial cost of production of FPCBs could pose a challenge
to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Flexible Printed Circuit Board (FPCB) Market
2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with
inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Flexible Printed
Circuit Board (FPCB) market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in
Key vendors dominating this market space include Fujikura Corp.,
Multi-Fineline Electronix Inc., NOK Corp. and Sumitomo Electric Industries.
Other vendors mentioned in this report include Bhflex, Career, DENKO, Flexcom,
Flexium, ICHIA, Interflex, NITTO SI FLEX, MFS, Sony Chemicals, Sumitomo
Bakelite and ZDT.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How many units will be sold in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.