TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global WLAN market in the Healthcare
industry to grow at a CAGR of 10.8 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of
the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased network
capacity which is leading to improved patient care. The Global WLAN market in
the Healthcare industry has also been witnessing increased adoption of IEEE
802.11n standard by WLAN providers. However, security issues in Wireless Local
Area Networks (WLANs) could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the WLAN Market in the Healthcare Industry 2011-2015, has
been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global WLAN market in the Healthcare industry
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Aruba Networks Inc., Cisco
Systems Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., and Motorola Solutions Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: HP Co., Meru Networks Inc., Ruckus
Wireless Inc., Siemens AG, and InnerWireless Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.