TechNavio's analysts forecast the Contract Research Organization market in the
US to grow at a CAGR of 9.7 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing outsourcing of
R&D activities. The Contract Research Organization market in the US has also
been witnessing the trend of emerging outsourcing destinations. However, the
shortage of CRO staff could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Contract Research Organization Market in the US
2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with
inputs from industry experts. The report covers the USA region; it also covers
the Contract Research Organization market landscape and its growth prospects
in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Charles River Laboratories
International Inc., Covance Inc., Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc.,
Quintiles Transnational Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Icon Plc., Ricerca Biosciences
LLC, Parexel International , Kendle Inc., and, PharmaNet Clinical Services.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.