TechNavio's analysts forecast the Geographical Information System market in
Japan to grow at a CAGR of 6.8 percent over the period 2010-2015. One of the
key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from
the Government sector. The Geographical Information System market has also
been witnessing the increasing demand for cloud-based GIS solutions. However,
availability of open-source GIS software could pose a challenge to the growth
of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Geographical Information System Market in Japan
2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with
inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Geographical Information
System market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The
report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Environmental Systems
Research Institute Inc., Hexagon AB, Hitachi Zosen Corp., PASCO Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: SuperMap Software Co. Ltd. and
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.