TechNavio's analysts forecast the Pharmaceutical market in Vietnam to grow at
a CAGR of 18.5 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing prevalence of diseases.
The Pharmaceutical market in Vietnam has also been witnessing the trend of an
increase in the number of awareness campaigns. However, poor regulatory
standards in healthcare in Vietnam could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Pharmaceutical market in Vietnam 2011-2015, has been
prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers Vietnam; it also covers the market landscape and
its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a
discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck &
Co. Inc., Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi S.A.
It also covers Vietnam Pharmaceutical Corp. (Vinapharm), Vietnam OPV
Pharmaceutical Co., Vietnam Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co. (Ampharco), Vidipha
Central Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.