TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Near Field Communication (NFC) chip
market to grow at a CAGR of 135.63 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of
the key factors contributing to this market growth is the emergence of
contactless technology. The Global NFC Chip market has also been witnessing
immense growth in the application market. However, the lack of application
level standardization could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Near Field Communication Chip Market 2011-2015,
has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global NFC Chip market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include NXP Semiconductors N.V., and
Inside Secure S.A.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.,
STMicroelectronics N.V., MStar Semiconductor Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.