TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Ovarian Cancer Drugs market to grow
at a CAGR of 13.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing prevalence of ovarian
cancer. The Global Ovarian Cancer Drugs market has also been witnessing the
trend of the use of combination therapies for the treatment of ovarian cancer.
However, patent expiration of key drugs could pose a challenge to the growth
of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Ovarian Cancer Drugs Market 2011-2015, has been
prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
Key vendors dominating this market space include Eli Lilly and Co.,
GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bristol Myers Squibb Co., and Roche Pharmaceuticals.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Johnson & Johnson, Amgen Inc., Eisai
Co. Ltd., BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals Inc., Endocyte Inc., Oasmia
Pharmaceutical AB, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and AstraZeneca plc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report.
Details provided within the report.