TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Commercial Vehicle Tire market to
reach 1.81 billion units by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this
market growth is the steady economic growth in the APAC region. The Global
Commercial Vehicle Tire market has also been witnessing increasing demand for
radial and tubeless tires. However, the increase in retreading of tires poses
the biggest challenge in the Global Commercial Vehicle Tire market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Commercial Vehicle Tire Market 2012-2016, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis of the market with inputs
from industry experts. The report covers the North America, Western Europe,
APAC and rest of world regions; it also covers the Global Commercial Vehicle
Tire market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report
also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Bridgestone Corp.,
Continental AG, Michelin SCA, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Accuride Corp., and Yokohama
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?