TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Service Provider Network Infrastructure market to grow at a CAGR of 4.12 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing network traffic. The Global Service Provider Network Equipment market has also been witnessing increased adoption of network equipment in China. However, the decrease in prices of network equipment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Service Provider Network Infrastructure Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Service Provider Network Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and Nokia Siemens Networks.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are ZTE Corp., Juniper Networks Inc., Avaya Inc., IBM Corp., HP Co., NEC Corp., Aastra Technologies Ltd., Aruba Networks Inc., Bluecoat Systems Inc., Meru Networks Inc., Motorola Inc., Polycom Inc., Siemens AG, Snom Technology AG, and Brocade Communications Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
- Market Overview
- Product Offerings
04. Market Landscape
- 04.1. Market Structure
- 04.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 04.3. Global Service Provider Network Equipment Market by Segments
- 04.4. Global Consumer Internet Traffic
- 04.5. Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
- 05.1. Global GNSS Market by Geographical Segmentation
- 05.2. Broadband Speed by Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
- 13.1. Ericsson Inc.
- 13.1.1. Business Overview
- 13.1.2. Key Information
- 13.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 13.2. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 13.2.1. Business Overview
- 13.2.2. Key Information
- 13.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 13.3. Alcatel-Lucent
- 13.3.1. Business Overview
- 13.3.2. Key Information
- 13.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 13.4. Nokia Siemens Networks
- 13.4.1. Business Overview
- 13.4.2. Key Information
- 13.4.3. SWOT Analysis
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Service Provider Network Equipment Market by Segments
- Exhibit 2: Global Service Provider Network Equipment Market 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Service Provider Network Equipment Market by Segments 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Consumer Internet Traffic 2012-2016 (Petabytes per Month)
- Exhibit 5: Global Service Provider Network Equipment Market by Geographical Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 6: Global Broadband Speed by Geographical Segmentation 2012-2016 (Mbps)
- Exhibit 7: Global Service Provider Network Equipment Market 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Global Service Provider Network Infrastructure Market 2012-2016 published by Infiniti Research Limited (Technavio) in February 22, 2013. This report consists of Pages: 43 and the price starts from US $ 2000.