In 2012, new video services account for EURO 7 billion of the world video
market, which represents 3% of global video revenues. This report looks at the
developments, key trends and disruptive items in the TV and video sectors, and
presents IDATE's vision of what the market will look like by 2020. It presents
the market assessment for 2011 and offers forecasts and statistics for future
Report key questions
- Will strong growth in new video services compensate for the erosion of
- Will media groups be forced to look for growth in emerging countries?
- What kind of market growth can we expect for the advertising-supported
short programming market?
- Can we expect an explosion of SVOD services?
- What share of the new video services market can managed networks capture?
- Why will the connected TV set become the primary device for receiving OTT
- What kind of distribution strategies will we see from key players: media
groups, telco operators, Internet providers, rights holders?
The report ships with a slideshow providing the reader with a synopsis of the
study's essential points.
It enables you:
- to share the principal findings rapidly with your colleagues
- to use the slides for your internal presentations
- or simply to browse through the main thoughts of the market study with