This Report Covers
Challenges Across The Value Chain - This Report explores the
monetisation issues involved in the mobile entertainment market and outlines
the key trends, challenges and potential strategies for all stakeholders
across the sector. These include:
- The rise of Smartphones & Tablets.
- The trend for multi-screen usage.
- The growing challenges of content billing.
- The advantages and challenges of HTML5.
- Key Drivers - The Report also analyses the key drivers behind
the growth in this space, and evaluates the change in mobile content business
models that are reinventing the mobile entertainment ecosystem.
Interviews - This Report is supported with interviews from industry
leaders; Amazon, Bango, Getjar & Mozilla.
Market Sizing & Forecasts - This Report brings together in a single
volume the key five-year revenue forecasts from across Juniper's latest
Leisure & eReader Apps (NEW 2013) Mobile TV & Video Music Games Adult Gambling
- Which mobile entertainment sectors will generate most revenues by 2018?
- What are the key drivers behind mobile entertainment growth?
- What are the primary business models for mobile entertainment services?
- Which regions will see the highest levels of growth from mobile
- What are the primary constraints on utilising browser-based applications?
- How has consumer tablet adoption impacted upon the mobile entertainment
- How can players best tailor their products for emerging markets?
- What are the key challenges facing network operators as a result of the