Juniper Research maintains a detailed database of all mobile service providers worldwide, with considerable depth of data points for each operator including subscriber and technology adoption.
This industry leading Excel and PowerPoint guide to the 4G LTE market charts the immediate and anticipated opportunities in the sector, offering unrivalled insights and a full suite of market data.
- Comprehensive market projections for the size and growth of the 4G LTE market, split by Segment (Enterprise & Consumer), Technology (TD-LTE & FD-LTE) and 8 key regions.
- Systematic evaluation of the methodology behind LTE user adoption, service pricing, ARPU and operator billed revenues.
- Market updates drawn from 8 key regions and assessed by their various stages of development within the 4G industry.
- Assessment of operator market status and network deployments.
- Strategic recommendations for vendors and mobile operators.
- 1. How is the LTE & LTE-A market ecosystem developing?
- 2. What is the LTE mobile broadband subscriber take-up each year, by country, region, segment & technology?
- 3. How has the LTE device ecosystem developed over the past 12 months?
- 4. What are the volumes of LTE macro and compact base station shipments?
- 5. What are the likely ARPU levels achievable for enterprise and consumer LTE users?
Apple, AT&T, Coolpad, EE, GSA, Huawei, ITU (International Telecommunications Union), LG, NTT DOCOMO, Samsung, SK Telecom, STC, T-Mobile, ZTE.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, perform what-if analysis; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
Forecast suite includes:
- Country level data splits for the Canada, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, UK and US, as well as 8 key regions.
- Segment split by Enterprise and Consumer.
- Technology split by TD-LTE and FD-LTE.
- What-If Analysis tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 32 tables and 3,000 datapoints.