Over the past two decades, the steel industry has witnessed growth on a scale
never experienced before, largely driven by emerging markets in Asia,
particularly China. Today, steel is the second largest trading commodity after
oil. Steel companies are investing a considerable amount in exploration,
research and development and are preparing themselves for the future
challenges posed by environmental constraints, growing demand and potential
substitutes especially aluminium. Visiongain has determined that the value of
the global steel market in 2012 will reach $ 1,195bn.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from
the exclusive interviews are included in the report. As such, our reports have
a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion.
This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market
developments, as well as identifying the leading companies. The report also
presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive
quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts
from 2012-2022 - all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy The Steel Market Analysis, Financials & Forecasting 2012-2022
- 197 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 3 Exclusive Visiongain interviews with experts from:
- Orinoco Iron S.C.S
- Roger Emmott Associates Ltd.
- ANT Steel Engineers Pvt. Limited
- 210 tables, charts, and graphs
- Global steel consumption, production, balance and market forecasts from
- A composite steel price forecast from 2012-2022
- 8 steel end-use sectors consumption and market forecasts from 2012-2022
- 8 regional steel consumption, production and market forecasts from
2012-2022 for each of the following markets:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- 13 leading national steel consumption, production, balance and market
forecasts from 2012-2022 for each of the following markets:
- United States
- South Korea
- 8 additional national steel markets are forecasts from 2012-2022:
- Historical data for steel consumption, production and market value from
- A PEST analysis
- A SWOT analysis
- Production share data for the 20 leading steel companies
- 21 leading steel companies identified and profiled:
- Anshan Iron and Steel Group Corporation (Ansteel)
- Baosteel Group Corporation
- JFE Holdings, Inc.
- Gerdau S.a
- Riva Group
- Hyundai Steel
- Shagang Group
- Nippon Steel Corporation
- Novolipetsk Steel (NLMK)
- Nucor Corporation
- Pohang Iron & Steel Co, Ltd. (POSCO)
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Sumitomo Metal Industries, Ltd.
- TATA Steel
- Techint Group
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- US Steel Corporation
- Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Corporation (WISCO)
You can order this report today
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by
ordering The Steel Market Analysis, Financials & Forecasting 2012-2022.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government.