Energy storage technologies (EST) are becoming increasingly important for
improving the efficiency of electricity grid systems. With an ever larger
share of power generation coming from intermittent renewable energy sources,
rising commodity prices and escalating energy peak demand in high-growth
economies, EST are under the spotlight as potential game changers in the
management of power transmission and distribution. At present, only some EST
are commercially viable; yet, visiongain expects the market to see exponential
growth in the next ten years, led by technological, economic and political
factors already in action.
Visiongain calculates that the 2013 global EST market will be worth $4,033m in
sales value, project CAPEX and RD&D funds. This includes the market estimates
for pumped hydro storage, grid-scale battery, compressed air energy storage
(CAES), thermal storage, flywheel, ultracapacitor systems and other niche EST
currently at their early development stage.
Why you should buy The Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the energy storage technologies (EST) market?
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content
delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new
opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive.
This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct
your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities
or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts
from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also
assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global energy storage technologies (EST) market forecasts and
analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and
ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed CAPEX (USD) projections for the market, the
competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more
effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from
2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares for
each technology submarket and 11 leading national markets.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our
comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 252-page report provides 174 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our
analysts guide you with
- thorough assessment of the current and future energy storage technologies
(EST) market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will
gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your
authority on the EST sector
- Understand what thought leaders are thinking. These leaders hold critical
knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you
will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't
fall behind. You will gain
- thorough knowledge on the energy storage technologies sector finding
strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can
- Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews
from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing
you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Tim Hennessy, Executive Vice President at Deeya Electric
- Bret Adams, Director of Business Development at EnerVault
- Mr Michael Sund, Vice President-Communications and Investor Relations at
- Learn about the market prospects for the leading technology types from
- How will individual technology types perform over the forecast period?
Discover how high CAPEX can go, from 2013-2023, learning about products and
years with the highest predicted growth and revenues. You will also be
provided with capacity forecasts (GW) for each technology over the next ten
years. You will be able to assess each technology's future, seeing progress
and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies.
These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see
what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and
market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the
- leading key product types as follows :
- Pumped hydro storage market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Grid-scale batteries market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Compressed air energy storage (CAES) market and capacity forecast
- Thermal storage market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Flywheel market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Ultracapacitor market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Other EST market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Understand the prospects for the 11 leading national EST markets
- where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for EST companies in the developed and
developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how
opportunities exist with revealing individual market and capacity forecasts
and analysis from 2013-2023 for 11 leading national markets, plus the market
for the rest of the world.
- China market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- US market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Japan market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Germany market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- India market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Spain market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Italy market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- France market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- UK market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Brazil market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- South Korea market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Rest of the World market and capacity forecast 2013-2023
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the
value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues
assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for
businesses will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing industry consolidation
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Main policies influencing the market environment
- Identify who the leading companies are in the energy storage industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the
greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of
these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for
advances in the EST industry are strong, and from 2013 the sector holds many
opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the
prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market
entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain
- thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of
- leading energy storage companies examining their 2012 market spending and
market share, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus,
strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
- Voith Hydro
- Dongfang Electric
- In addition, shorter profiles are included for
- further 61 players active in the EST market.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the energy storage technologies market
The Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market 2013-2023 report provides
impartial EST sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence
found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit.
In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages:
Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive
interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary
edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss
crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for
your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your
research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual
business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts
from these exclusive interviews with Deeya Energy, EnerVault and Maxwell
Technologies are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology
involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing
informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and
restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report
therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with
extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national market
forecasts from 2013-2023.
How The Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the energy storage
technologies market. You will discover CAPEX and capacity forecasts,
technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with
independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary
research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical
business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the
lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to
gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your
competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and
strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap
into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition
you must order now our report The Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market
2013-2023: Avoid missing out - order our report today.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government.