The global border security market is currently undergoing an unprecedented
boom period as a result of a 'virtuous circle' that has recently formed and
will be driving spending for some time. This dynamic is fuelled by three
interlocking developments. First, there are increased pressures and risks
impacting national borders, such as illegal immigration or terrorist
infiltration. Second, more financial resources are available for border
security projects especially in developing countries which are also
experiencing the greatest problems, such as Brazil or India - but also in rich
countries such as Saudi Arabia or Australia. Third, there is the maturation of
new technologies (such as UAVs) which are now offering accessible solutions to
previously intractable border security problems. Visiongain assesses that the
global border security spending will total $23.72bn in 2014
However, growth will be neither open-ended nor similar across the various
areas of the border security market. Some national border security markets are
set to take off spectacularly, some classes of equipment will perform much
better than many expect, some segments of the market are a good investment in
the short run, and some will add strong value down the line - find out which,
by reading Visiongain's analysis.
Why you should buy Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities
for Companies with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance
What border security technologies and products will perform best, where - and
when? What is the interplay between military and civilian border security
provisions? Why will some market trends continue and others will fade out?
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content
delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new
opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive.
This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct
your future business strategy.
How this 308 page report will deliver -
- View border security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the
competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more
effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from
2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original
critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 264 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the
border security market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current
and future border security market prospects.
- Details of 220 border security contracts, projects and programmes .
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will
gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your
authority on the border security market.
- Expert opinion from two companies involved in border security
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews
contained in the report. You will find strategic advantages for your work
and learning how your organisation can benefit from prospects for
investments and sales
- Bundesdruckerei GmbH
- Blighter Surveillance Systems (UK)
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from
- What are the dynamics of the border security market? Which submarkets
will generate the most revenue - and when? Use our forecasts and expert
insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay
informed about the potential for each of these border security submarkets
with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Perimeter Surveillance and Detection Systems
- Border Control and ICT Systems
- Manned Vehicles, Vessels and Aircraft for border patrol and surveillance
- Unmanned Air, Ground and Maritime Systems
- Physical Infrastructure, Support and Other Services
- Understand the prospects for the leading regional border security
markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for border security companies in
developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where
and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and
analysis from 2014-2024 for 19 leading national markets plus 4 detailed
'rest of the world' regions:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia
- Rest of Latin America
- Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 19 leading
nations and 4 extra 'Rest of the World' regions in detail
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where
companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional
contracts, projects & programmes.
- You will gain a clear picture of the demand volume for each class of
border security solutions, as well as of available spending budgets of
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within
the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics .
- Identify which are the leading companies in the global border security
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the
greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of
these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's
assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies,
and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay
ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with
profiles of 21 leading border security companies examining their
positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services,
focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Airbus Defense and Space
- Boeing Defence, Space and Security
- DRS Technologies
- Elbit Systems
- FLIR Systems
- General Atomics Systems
- General Dynamics
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Safran / Morpho
- Smiths Group / Smiths Detection
- Thales Group
- UniSys Corporation
- Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment
of the border security market
- Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities for Companies
with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance provides
impartial border security sector analysis. With the independent business
intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are
for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic
advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis,
exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that
necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and
secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight
into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive
developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative
analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global,
submarket, national and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research
portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the
interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries
are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of
knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let
visiongain guide you.
How Border Security Market Outlook 2014-2024: Opportunities for Companies
with Unmanned Systems, Biometrics & Perimeter Surveillance can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the border security
market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions
and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our
extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will
you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth
is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss
this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business
opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will
discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national
level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected
product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the
border security sector and find out what its future market outlook is.