The current geostrategic circumstances surrounding the Syrian Civil War, the international campaign against the terrorist organisation ISIS, and the continuously spreading Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa have led to an increased interest in Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defence. Strong growth in the developing world, still in the process of creating their own significant CBRN capabilities will offset the strong financial constraints of the Western nations. CBRN defence remains an indispensible part of the strategic security preparedness of all nations. This important characteristic of the market assures a consistent growth over the forecasted period. Visiongain assesses that global CBRN defence spending will reach $10.2bn in 2015.
Why you should invest in the CBRN Defence Market Forecast 2015-2025: Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear Detection, Protection, Decontamination, Simulation Equipment:
What is the future of the CBRN market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What you will discover in this 370 page report:
- View global CBRN defence market forecasts from 2015-2025
- Keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market's commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data, market share and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 229 tables, charts and graphs
- See a thorough assessment of the current and future state of the CBRN defence equipment market.
- Our report details 328 CBRN contracts projects & programmes.
- Discover where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
- See two exclusive visiongain interviews with thought leaders
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CBRN defence sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, Managing Director CBRN, Avon Protection
- Dr Joachim Stach, Director of CBRNE Business Development, Bruker Corporation
- Discover sales predictions for the key CBRN end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics within the CBRN defence industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 4 key submarkets
- Understand the prospects for the leading national CBRN Defence Markets- where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for CBRN Defence companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Republic of Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- (Plus a Rest of the World Forecast)
- Within each national market you will see industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with which products, and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine several detailed tables containing 328 significant contracts, projects & programmes.
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
- Identify who the leading companies are within the CBRN defence equipment market
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 30 leading companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
- AirBoss of America Corporation
- Airbus Group
- Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co
- Allen Vanguard Corporation
- Argon Electronics Ltd
- Avon Rubber PLC
- Biofire Diagnostics Inc
- Bioquell PLC
- Blücher GmbH
- Bruker Corporation
- Chemring Group PLC
- CNIM Group
- Cristanini SpA
- Drägerwerk AG & Co KGaA
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc
- Federal Resources
- FLIR Systems Inc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Morphix Technologies
- Nexter Group
- OWR Group
- Paul Boyé Technologies
- Rheinmetall AG
- Smiths Group PLC
- Temet Group
- Thales Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tyco International
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CBRN Defence market
CBRN Defence Market Forecast 2015-2025: Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear Detection, Protection, Decontamination, Simulation Equipment, provides extensive security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from 2 exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions.
How the CBRN Defence Market Forecast 2015-2025: Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear Detection, Protection, Decontamination, Simulation Equipment will benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CBRN defence equipment market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the CBRN sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order the CBRN Defence Market Forecast 2015-2025: Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear Detection, Protection, Decontamination, Simulation Equipment.