Demand for lighter and more efficient aircraft will ensure that there are
considerable opportunities in aerospace industry for composite material
manufacturers, composite parts manufacturers and composite airframe structure
manufacturers over the next ten years. The use of composite materials in the
aerospace industry is still maturing and further improvements need to be made
in the design and production process, in particular in areas associated with
cost performance and sustainability, for the market to reach its full
potential in the future. Visiongain has determined that the value of the
global aerospace composites market in 2014 will reach $10.3Bn.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the
aerospace composites sector based upon the latest information. This updated
report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original
analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Aerospace Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP
What is the future of the aerospace composites market? Visiongain's
comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid
conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and
potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive
report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future
How this 245 page report delivers:
- View global aerospace composites market forecasts and analysis from
2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you
exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the
competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more
effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, national
market and submarket forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current
market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing
insight into commercial developments
- 182 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the aerospace composites
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current
and future aerospace composites market prospects. This analysis will help
you achieve quicker, easier understanding.
- Details of 67 contracts and programmes in the aerospace composites
- You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to
demonstrate your authority on the aerospace composites sector
- See exclusive visiongain interviews with Gurit and others
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews
contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really
happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough
knowledge on the aerospace composites sector, finding strategic advantages
for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit - allowing you
to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interview included are with:
- Gurit Holding AG
- A Leading European-Based Composites Company
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from
- What are the dynamics of the aerospace composites industry's progress?
How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most
revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give
you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your
organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the
potential for each of these aerospace composites submarkets with individual
forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. The report divides the market into
two sets of submarkets, delineated by aircraft application and by composite
- Aircraft Application:
- Commercial Aircraft submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Military Aircraft submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Business and General Aviation submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Civil Helicopters submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Composite Type
- Carbon Fibre (CFRP) submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Glass Fibre (GFRP) submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Aramid Fibre (AFRP) submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Understand the prospects for the leading national aerospace composites
markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for aerospace composites companies in
developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where
and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and
analysis from 2014-2024 for 10 leading national markets.
- United States forecast 2014-2024
- Japanese forecast 2014-2024
- United Kingdom forecast 2014-2024
- French forecast 2014-2024
- German forecast 2014-2024
- Canadian forecast 2014-2024
- Chinese forecast 2014-2024
- Italian forecast 2014-2024
- Indian forecast 2014-2024
- Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World (ROW) forecast 2014-2024
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within
the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT)
issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future
outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Identify who the leading companies are in the aerospace composites
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the
greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of
these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's
assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies,
and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay
ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with
profiles of 20 leading aerospace composites companies examining their
positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services,
focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Celanese Corporation
- China Composites Group Corporation Ltd. & China Fiberglass Company Ltd.
- Crane Company
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- GKN PLC
- Gurit Holding AG
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation
- Mitsubishi Rayon Company Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Royal TenCate N.V.
- Safran S.A.
- SGL Group
- Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Strata Manufacturing PJSC
- TOHO TENAX Company Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Triumph Group Inc.
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the aerospace composites market
Aerospace Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in
Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP &
AFRP provides impartial aerospace composites sector analysis. With the
independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover
where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides
you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and
objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will
provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss
crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for
your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your
research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual
business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts
from exclusive interviews with Gurit Holding AG and a European-based leading
composites company are included in the report. Visiongain's research
methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources
providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key
drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments.
The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis
combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and
leading national markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research
portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the
interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries
are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of
knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let
visiongain guide you.
How the Aerospace Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the aerospace
composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends,
predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived
from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this
report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where
revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects
are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business
opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will
discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national
level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected
product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the
aerospace composites sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your
competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and
strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap
into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition
you must order now our report the Aerospace Composites Market Forecast
2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil
Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP. Avoid missing out - order our report