The Competitive Intelligence Report ‘Coagulation Factors‘ provides a competitor
analysis of plasma-derived and recombinant coagulation factors for topical or
systemic administration to treat hereditary or acquired coagulation disorders
as of May 2013. Purchase of the pdf report includes a 6-month online access to
the data of the report and any updates since the publication date. Credentials
to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the
project data to print or export an individual report.
Global sales of the six major recombinant branded products of coagulation
factors VIII, IX and VIIa in 20012 were US$ 7.2 bln. This attractive market
size and the soon beginning expiration of basic patents stimulated established
hemophilia product companies as well as companies with new technologies to
enter the race for next generation systemic coagulation factor products.
Projects have rapidly progressed in clinical trials and several of them are
already under regulatory review.
Apart from recombinant products, plasma-derived coagulation factors still play
a considerable role, albeit bovine derived products are considerably being
challenged by human recombinant and human plasma-derived products. Coagulation
factors not only are being used for systemic treatment of hereditary
coagulation factor deficiencies, but also for topical or systemic treatment of
The report includes a compilation of current active projects in research and
development of topical and systemic coagulation factors obtained by
purification of human plasma or by recombinant DNA technology. In addition,
the report lists company-specific product portoflios and R&D pipelines of
Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target / Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage and
- additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information
about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and
companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and
About La Merie Publishing
La Merie Publishing is an independent business information provider for the biopharmaceutical industry. We publish reports and newsletters, and provide the service of preparing tailor-made reports.
The consultancy business of La Merie Business Intelligence was established in 2002 by Ulrich Martin, MD, based on his extensive experience in the biopharmaceutical industry both as a physician specializing in pharmacology and as a co-founder and CEO of a product development biotech company.
Table of Contents
- Sales of Recombinant Coagulation Factors for Hemophilia in 2012
- Human Plasma-Derived Coagulation Factor VIII Concentrates
- Recombinant Coagulation Factor VIII
- Human Plasma-Derived Coagulation Factor IX
- Recombinant Coagulation Factor IX
- Human Plasma-Derived Factor VII
- Recombinant Coagulation Factor VII
- Human Plasma-Derived Coagulation Factor Concentrates for Willebrand Disease
- Recombinant Human von Willebrand Factor (vWF)
- Human Plasma-Derived Fibrinogen
- Recombinant Human Fibrinogen
- Human Plasma-Derived Factor XI
- Human Plasma-Derived Factor X
- Recombinant Human Factor X
- Human Plasma-Derived Factor XIII
- Recombinant Human Factor XIII
- Alternative Procoagulants & Adjuncts
- Human Plasma-Derived Prothrombin Complex Concentrates
- Gene Therapy of Hemophilia
- Topical Human Plasma-Derived Fibrinogen and Thrombin Products
- Topical Plasma-Derived Thrombin Products
- Topical Recombinant Human Factor II (Prothrombin)
- Alternative Topical Hemostats
- Corporate Coagulation Factor Product Portfolios and R&D Pipelines
Competitor Analysis: Coagulation Factors published by La Merie Publishing in May 4, 2013. This report consists of 158 Pages and the price starts from US $ 800.
The contents of this page may be different from the latest version. Please contact us for details.