In 2009, the global market for neonatal hearing screening technologies reached
$76.2 million. The U.S. accounted for the majority of these revenues, as
neonatal hearing screening programs have been broadly adopted in the country.
Heavy growth is expected through 2013, however, due to several factors
including increased adoption in Europe, Asia-Pacific and other ROW countries.
This new report provides a global analysis of the neonatal hearing screening
technologies market with detailed geographic (U.S., Europe, AP, and ROW) and
technology (AABR, OAE, Combination) segmentation.
- Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (AABR) Systems
- Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) Technologies
- Combination Systems
- Aftermarket Sales
- Patient and Procedure Volumes
- Current and Forecast Markets
- Supplier Shares and Competitive Landscape