Mobile commerce is expected to reach $10 B USD by the end of 2013,
representing an annual compound growth rate of 39% that will continue over the
next five years.
M-commerce growth is driven by many factors including the introduction of the
various new use cases involving tablet PC's and the next generation
smartphones. In addition, new business models involving social networking,
user-generated content, instant messaging, location-based services, search and
discovery are all driving a more open environment in which users can share,
collaborate and exploit content free from carrier restrictions.
This report analyzes the major mobile commerce vendors, current and
anticipated future m-commerce technologies.
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Software Developers
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Handset and Tablet Manufacturers
- Mobile Payment Service Providers
- Content and Applications Aggregators
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Providers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Providers
- Social Commerce Vendors