Global Marine Freight industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global marine freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global marine freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key marine freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global marine freight market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global marine freight industry is expected to generate total revenues of $163.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2010 and 2014.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $221.8bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global marine freight market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global marine freight market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global marine freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?