Global Jewelry & Watches industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the jewelry and watches market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry and watches market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry and watches market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry and watches market with forecasts.
- Compares data from Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom and United States, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global jewelry & watches market had total revenues of $263.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2009 and 2013.
The jewelry segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $220.6bn, equivalent to 83.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 6.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $367.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global jewelry and watches market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global jewelry and watches market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global jewelry and watches market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global jewelry and watches market?