Global Jewelry & Watches industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global jewelry & watches
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry & watches market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global jewelry & watches market had total revenues of $290.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2010 and 2014.
Jewelry sales had the highest value in the global jewelry & watches market in 2014, with total sales of 247.9bn, equivalent to 85.4% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $407.5bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global jewelry & watches market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global jewelry & watches market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global jewelry & watches market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global jewelry & watches market?