Menswear: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Menswear industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global menswear market grew by 2.9% in 2011 to reach a value of $377,765.2 million.
In 2016, the global menswear market is forecast to have a value of $430,415.2 million, an increase of 13.9% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 35.4% of the global menswear market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The menswear market includes men's activewear, casualwear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion and outerwear. The market is valued at retail prices. All currency conversions were carried out using constant average 2010 exchange rates.