Global Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global menswear market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global menswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global menswear market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global menswear market had total revenues of $423.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global menswear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $232.9bn, equivalent to 55.0% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $571.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global menswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global menswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global menswear market?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the the menswear market?