Global Music & Video industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global music & video market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global music & video market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key music & video market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global music & video market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global music & video market had total revenues of $56,552.3m in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.5% between 2009 and 2013.
The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $35,369.6m, equivalent to 62.5% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $57,385.5m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global music & video market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global music & video market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global music & video market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?